JET’S REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OVERVIEW AND GENERAL TERMS
As described in and pursuant to these terms and conditions and program rules (the “Program Rules”), the Jet’s Rewards Program (the “Jet’s Rewards Program”) is a loyalty program sponsored by JAI Productions, Inc. (“Sponsor”) through which qualified individuals (“Participants”) who enroll and establish an account in the Jet’s Rewards Program (the “Jet’s Rewards Program”) have the opportunity to earn rewards by accumulating points (“Points”) by making qualified product purchases and redeeming the Points for certain rewards.
These terms and conditions govern the Jet’s Rewards Program and the Sponsor’s relationships with Participants of the Jet’s Rewards Program. Participation in the Jet’s Rewards Program is expressly conditioned upon a Participant’s compliance with all present and future Program Rules, terms, regulations, policies and procedures that Sponsor may, in its discretion, adopt from time to time. Program Rules are void where prohibited by law.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
The Jet’s Rewards Program is open and offered only to individuals who are legal residents in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time they establish a Participant Account. An individual may maintain only one Participant Account (“Participant Account”). Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll in the Jet’s Rewards Program.To participate in the Jet’s Rewards Program by establishing a Participant Account, eligible individuals may enroll by clicking on the links and following the instructions on the Jet’s Rewards Program website at www.jetspizza.com (the “Website”) to provide the requested information [e.g., a telephone number, email address and password (your “User ID”)] and agree to the End User Terms. The Participant’s telephone number, email and password will be the Participant’s credentials for accessing the Jet’s Rewards Program. Participants must provide the required information to be enrolled and to be eligible to earn rewards. After the Participant Account is created and account information confirmed by Sponsor, the Participant becomes eligible to participate in the Jet’s Rewards Program and earn points to obtain and redeem rewards.
Each Participant is solely responsible for all activities that occur under his/her Participant Account and for maintaining the security of his/her login credentials, and for protecting his/her User ID. If a Participant’s User ID is compromised, the Participant agrees to immediately inform Sponsor. Participants must not disclose log-in credentials to any third party for any reason. Sponsor will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from a Participant’s failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph or any Participant responsibilities under the Program Rules.
A Participant may maintain only one Participant Account. If more than one Participant Account is opened or maintained by any individual, Sponsor may deactivate any duplicate Participant Account(s) and may choose to recognize or award Points in connection with only one Participant Account, at its sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject, revoke, cancel or suspend any Participant, reward, and/or any and all unredeemed points, or take any other action at its discretion, at any time with immediate effect and without written notice or liability to any Participant, if Sponsor believes: (a) the Participant has violated any of the Program Rules; acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable law, regulations or ordinances; engaged in any misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the Jet’s Rewards Program; or engaged in abusive, fraudulent, inappropriate, or hostile conduct in connection with the Jet’s Rewards Program, Jet’s America, Sponsor or their respective employees; or (b) Sponsor’s provision of the Jet’s Rewards Program and/or any associated benefits to Participant may violate any applicable laws to which Sponsor is subject from time to time.
By participating in the Jet’s Rewards Program, Participants hereby agree that Sponsor may modify these Program Rules, including termination of the Jet’s Rewards Program, with or without notice, and for any reason, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to redeem accumulated Points. A Participant's continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Program Rules.
After enrolling in the Jet’s Rewards Program, a Participant may begin “earning” points, as follows:
- Earning Points at Enrollment and through Eligible Purchases. Upon successful enrollment by establishing a Participant Account, the Participant earns 10 Points. Thereafter, the Participant can earn 10 Points for every $10 spent on eligible purchases at participating Jet’s Pizza® store locations, provided that (1) the Participant purchases a minimum of $10 of eligible products during the same purchase transaction, and (2) subject to a earning a maximum of 10 Points per day, regardless of the number of orders a Participant submits. Eligible purchases include any products sold at the Jet’s Pizza® store location, but do not include amounts spent for any alcoholic beverages, delivery fees, gratuities (tips), gift card purchases, or taxes.
- Earning Points through Online Purchase. If the Participant makes a $10 or more order for eligible purchases made through online orders made from the Participant’s online account linked with his/her Participant Account, the Participant will earn Points.
- Earning Points for Orders Placed by Phone or In-Person. If the Participant makes a $10 or more order for eligible purchases by phone or in-person at a participating store, the Participant may earn Points by providing the phone number tied to his/her Participant Account at the time of your order, or the Participant may request Points after the order by following the process set forth above in clause (d.) below. A unique rewards code associated with the Participant’s order will also be available on the receipt. >br>
- Earning Points for Online Purchase After Order is Placed. If a Participant makes a $10 or more order for eligible purchases but does not use a Participant Account at the time of the order, the Participant may make a request within thirty (30) days of the date of the order by entering the applicable barcode number included on your receipt and other information on your website account. However, a Participant may make only one (1) post purchase request for Points every thirty (30) calendar days.
Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited and any Participant identified by Sponsor attempting to sell Points may have his/her Participant Account terminated. Any Points remaining in a Participant's Account if the Program is terminated will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs (if any), unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
Points earned will be viewable through the Participant’s Participant Account. Any Points earned that are not redeemed within one hundred eighty (180) consecutive calendar days from the date they are earned will be forfeited and deleted from the Participant Account, without compensation.
Rewards: Points may be redeemed by Participants for items in the Jet’s Rewards Program Marketplace (each such item, a “Reward Item”). Each Reward Item in the Marketplace requires a certain minimum number of Points to be redeemed, as described therein. Sponsor may modify the number of Points needed to earn a Reward Item and will message that change to all Participants prior to its implementation.
How to Redeem Points: Participants may redeem Points at participating Jet’s Pizza® locations (a) online by clicking on the redemption link in their ordering and Participant Account and following the instructions, or (b) when ordering by phone, providing the relevant User ID prior to ordering.
Point Redemption Final: All point redemptions are final, and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant's Account. Sponsor will not provide any refunds once Points are redeemed.
PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND AGREEMENTS
By enrolling in the Jet’s Rewards Program, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to all of the Program Rules, including each of the following terms and conditions:
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Jet’s Rewards Program in a manner inconsistent with these Program Rules or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Jet’s Rewards Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Jet’s Rewards Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any of these Program Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
- All disputes regarding eligibility for the Jet’s Rewards Program, accumulation of and redemption of Points, or a Participant's compliance with these Program Rules will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Jet’s Rewards Program.
- The Jet’s Rewards Program is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- From time to time, Program Rules, rewards and other information will be updated on the Jet’s Rewards Program Website. Please check the Website for the most up-to-date information and notices. Each Jet’s Rewards Program Participant is responsible for reading the Program Rules and any other communications from Sponsor in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the Jet’s Rewards Program, as well as the structure for earning Points and rewards. Sponsor may amend the Program Rules at any time without notice.
- By becoming a Participant of the Jet’s Rewards Program, Participant agrees to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from Sponsor and Jet’s America as permitted by law.
- The Jet’s Rewards Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Sponsor, at its sole discretion, elects to designate a program termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to terminate, cancel or expire the Jet’s Rewards Program, in whole or in part, or an individual Participant’s enrollment in the Jet’s Rewards Program for any reason and at its sole discretion, with or without cause. “Termination” shall be defined as ending the Jet’s Rewards Program, with no further ability to earn Points and/or redeem rewards by any Participant in the Jet’s Rewards Program.
- Participants may cancel participation in the Jet’s Rewards Program by logging into their online Participant Account and then sending an email to [email protected] with the simple message to be removed from the Jet’s Rewards Program.”
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to terminate a Participant’s enrollment in the Jet’s Rewards Program if there is no activity in the Participant’s Account after six (6) months, in which case all accrued Points will be lost and void, without compensation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Sponsor, Jet’s America, and each of their respective, subsidiaries, franchisees, and promotional and advertising agencies are not responsible for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Jet’s Rewards Program materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of Jet’s Rewards Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or any combination thereof.
By participating in the Jet’s Rewards Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Jet’s America and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotion and advertising agencies, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and successors, assigns, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant's participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SPONSOR, JET’S AMERICA, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED JET’S PIZZA FRANCHISE STORES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASED ITEM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT ANY REWARD, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT FAIR MARKET VALUE OF THE REWARD. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Jet’s Rewards Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Program Rules, Participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Jet’s Rewards Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Michigan.
If any provision of these Program Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Program Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force
For more information about the Jet’s Rewards Program and/or Participant Accounts, or if you have other questions, see the Program Website at https://jetspizza.com/jets-rewards/, Jet’s Rewards Program FAQ’s, or contact Sponsor at: JAI Productions, Inc., 37501 Mound Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan 48310.